Jay and I have those same shirts that you and Josh have on!! How sweet. Makayla is a great photographer! Hope you guys are doing well!
What a great job Makayla. these pictures are so sweet. Love Dbo
She will be needing a new camera for her birthday, for more advanced photography! Awesome! Love, Mamaw
Soo sweet! I love the shirts. Yall should wear them every yr on your Anniversary and Valentines and such.Love, Angel
Jay and I have those same shirts that you and Josh have on!! How sweet. Makayla is a great photographer! Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great job Makayla. these pictures are so sweet. Love Dbo
ReplyDeleteShe will be needing a new camera for her birthday, for more advanced photography! Awesome! Love, Mamaw
ReplyDeleteSoo sweet! I love the shirts. Yall should wear them every yr on your Anniversary and Valentines and such.
ReplyDeleteLove, Angel