Tommorow would have been 11 weeks since Josh took his big test. Thank you all for your prayers that day. Today as I opened the mail I just couldnt contain myself and was thrilled to be able to call my husband with this exciting news..
Josh I am so proud of you. What a big accomplishment this is. Which of course I had no doubt. May God continue to bless you and your family in so many achievements. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
awesome josh! i hadn't heard the good news yet and i am so happy that you two don't have to go through that again! it is so inspiring how you were dedicated to it, yet leaned on the all sovereign Lord throughout the process and to the end...now the beginning hopefully of something new! :) keep on trustin'! love ya'll~r
Yay! What an accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!! Thats a BIG brick lifted off of yalls sholuders :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Josh, now go make that $$ LOL
XOXO
Angel
Congrats!!! Way to go all that hard work paid off.. God just keeps pouring out blessings for yall.. Have a great Friday
ReplyDeleteKevin says, "Hey, Josh! That's a hard test so BIG congrats are in order!!" Maria just says, "WAY TO GO!!!"
ReplyDeleteJosh I am so proud of you. What a big accomplishment this is. Which of course I had no doubt. May God continue to bless you and your family in so many achievements. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
ReplyDeleteI Love You
Pam
awesome josh! i hadn't heard the good news yet and i am so happy that you two don't have to go through that again! it is so inspiring how you were dedicated to it, yet leaned on the all sovereign Lord throughout the process and to the end...now the beginning hopefully of something new! :) keep on trustin'!
ReplyDeletelove ya'll~r