April, I was scanning old e-mails and came across the one you sent with the video of Makayla singing ... then I noticed the tag for your blog ... such a nice discovery ... Thanks for the pictures of the kids playing in the snow! Love, Ms. Joy
Drew Brady, I am so happy you got to play in the snow this morning! Love, Ms. Joy
Hi Ms. Joy, Thank you for your sweet comments. This morning it has been so fun watching them play in the snow. See you at church. Love, April
April, I was scanning old e-mails and came across the one you sent with the video of Makayla singing ... then I noticed the tag for your blog ... such a nice discovery ... Thanks for the pictures of the kids playing in the snow! Love, Ms. Joy
ReplyDeleteDrew Brady, I am so happy you got to play in the snow this morning! Love, Ms. Joy
ReplyDeleteHi Ms. Joy, Thank you for your sweet comments. This morning it has been so fun watching them play in the snow. See you at church. Love, April
ReplyDelete