Sunday, January 11, 2009

Praise God

Congratulations Caitlin on such a major decision you have made to follow Christ. Though this is only the beginning of a tough journey know that God is with you always. So put on the full Armor of God (Ephesians 6:11) and go out and let your light shine so they can see HIM in all that you do. I love you and will continue praying for you sister Love your Aunt April :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking those amazing pics..just when I thought having Caitlin couldnt be more of a blessing..she accepted Christ and there's nothing that could make me more proud as her mother..I Love you very much and I'm so thankful you captured these beautiful memories for me to cherish always...Love Big Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow!! Congrats to little Caitlin on making such a big and like you said "major" decision. That is great.. Great collage you made for her. She and Charisse will cherish that forever.. great job aunt april...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont mind it at all. I have enjoyed watching that little girl grow. Though some have been trying times i know God is preparing me to for my own. I love where I am right now bc i do get to capture so much that many mothers dont. I am very blessed and wouldnt trade it for the world or any money job. For my treasure is much more important. Thank you for the sweet comments and you too Tisha. I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing this was to all of us. I am proud of you Caitlin. You are a special little girl to me. Always allow Him to lead you. Great job April. I Love all of you kids unconditionally.

    This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.
    Psalm 118:24
    Mom, Grandma, Dbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. the angels are rejoicing! Praise the Lord ms caitlin!...deut..6:4...never forget. hold fast and read and learn. God is good and faithful! i can't remember if you go to school at the p.v. elementary, but i am ms reina, april's friend :) and also i teach and help at the good news club on monday afternoons at p.v.e. we would love to see you there! the Good News Club is to teach children about Jesus and for those who know him or come to know him, well they begin sanctification (ask april to explain) it is much fun...Bible, songs, games, snacks, and more. love you little one... your new sister in Christ, reina :)

    ReplyDelete