Thank you mom for taking us out for the whole day in Clarksville. The kids did great without a nap huh? Well when we got home they couldn't wait to transform into their new outfits. I appreciate you taking time and treating us today. The memories we made though is PRICELESS. I love you mom!

You are so welcome. It WAS priceless, wasn't it? I had so much fun with you all too! Even racing in the parking lot with the buggies. LOL The little things mean so much. Thank you all as well.Hopefully we can do it again soon.
ReplyDeleteThe babies are so cute with their outfits on. Go Bibleman and Bible girl. Sooo precious to me. I really enjoyed all 4 of you. You're so right, they did great with NO nap. Caitlin you were wonderful also. Although you weren't feeling well, you done great. Once the weather gets warmer, we will all go to the park and take a picnic lunch.
I love you so much
Mom DBO Grandma
I think I know who Bible Man and Bible Girl are.
ReplyDeleteLove, Papaw Dave