Saturday, March 28, 2009

Somebody's been eating in our garden...

Well 3 tomato plants have been eaten and the strawberry plant leaves were all gone so we will see how this garden thing goes....


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh my...Big Foot...LOL..I guess that dear got what he came for. April these pictures of Josh and Drew are gorgeous. Don't worry, I have some old remedies to keep the little dear away. We'll come up with something. Your doing great, don't give up.

    I Love You
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha mom you cracked me up with "the little dear" It's DEER! Ha ha too funny. Thank you or better yet you just come on over and show me. You know Im better at hands on then someone just telling me what to do. Thank you. Love, April

    ReplyDelete
  3. No honey...It is DEAR, they are so cute...Just kidding, ok I agree it is deer. LOL. So I finally made a mistake on my spelling. LOL.I will be glad to come and show you. I will be there one day this week. We will get it taken care of and hope it helps.You do a great job on the blog. Have a BLESSED night. I love You......Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No!!! Now yall need to make a scarecrow, Thats how J.R's parents keep the BIG FEET out of their garden. LOVVVVE the Pic & quote you have on your wall!! PERFECT!!
    XOXOX
    Angel

    Ha-Ha You & your Mom are too funny!

    ReplyDelete