Sunday, September 27, 2009

So on Thursday we found out the youngest member of our family has the flu. We believe it may be from the flu mist he received on Tuesday, so the CDC is doing more research at this time. He is doing well at the moment and so far hasn't passed it off to his sister or us. We truly have felt the prayers and know who the HEALER IS. We are so blessed! Thanks to all you prayer warriors. God is so Good!


















We are very blessed we didn't get a visit from her at this time..I hope she stays away and have now been praying for all those who have been effected with this nasty flu/swine flu.








Since I dont keep up with the news or watch much TV I heard they have renamed this swine flu..
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Josh! That pie looks sooo yummy too! I hope Drew is making his way to better. E has to get the flu shot in Oct. I dread that. Although they say the shot is not the "live" flu this yr. thank goodness!
    Love,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is the difference between the shot and mist. The mist is a "live" and the shot is not. So no more mist for us. Although Makayla did great with the mist last yr and so far this time around. Love, April

    ReplyDelete