Thursday, January 22, 2009

Love Dare


I started the Love Dare book from the movie "Fireproof". Tonight I was to make a dinner for my husband. I realized when doing this dare that the couple in the movie ...didnt have any kids. I found some things from our wedding and that candle is actually our unity candle.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Awww this is so awesome. This is Just adorable.I am so happy for you both. NEVER give up No matter what. Never leave Him out of your marriage. God Bless You........

    I Love You
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet.. Every little bit that you and Josh contribute to your relationship goes a long way.. And your mothers right...NEVER GIVE UP.. I am sooo excited.. Steven just came in with that movie I have been dieing to see it.. I don't see how deb got it before Tuesday.. but she did so I'm going to watch it .. see ya..love ya
    tisha

    is that book good cause i've been hunting for it at discounted book stores and goodwills..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Tisha it is a good book but very convicting!! It is around $10 at Lifeway...love you...Did you see the movie??

    ReplyDelete
  4. good thing i bought you guys this book! now when tony and i get to the point where we are ready to do the love dare, i know where to find it! you two are both very amazing people, and I am so happy and blessed to be a part of your lives! love you! -danielle

    ReplyDelete