Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Watching them grow..



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. April these are awesome.. I got tears in my ears as soon as I seen the hospital pic of Makayla.. I know I am well on my way there with our babies growing up on us.. I can not believe MK is almost 4!!!
    I cry every time I think of Ethan being pretty much bottle broke. We were at like 8 bottles a day when he came home from the hospital now only 1 time a day for the next few months.. Oh I got to stop.

    They truly are a blessing!!!
    XOXO
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the scap pages.. Your children will thank you one day for taking the time you with them and for doing special things like this. For they do not remember their childhood very well so it is up to us as parents to capture and document all the wonderful things they do and say..Awesome Job Mommy April... God Is so Good to you, His love is so Great!! God Bless you and your family always!!
    Love
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you two for your words of encouragement and the sweet comments. God has also called you two to be busy but yet wonderful mommies. I am enjoying watching your families grow too. Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Precious, oh my how they grow. I remember you, your brother and sister. You are all soooo precious to me. HEY ANGEL BABY, you got tears in your ears. You must have been laying on your side. LOL Bless your heart.LOL. I know what you meant. That is too cute.

    I Love You All
    Mom Dbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! My ears.. Ha, I guess I typed ears b/c I was putting my earrings in and who knows. Can we say blonde moment!
    I have a few of those a day...
    Angel

    ReplyDelete