HOORAY Makayla. You are awesome. GREAT job. GREAT job April for teaching her so well. She is amazing for learning so much at 4 years old. So funny at the end when she says; thank you very much everyone. NO thank you Makayla very much. I Love You All DBO
Way to Go Makayla & Mommy & Daddy for teaching her those!! She is too precious!! K watched it as well and laughed at her goodbye as well.. She said "She is soooo funny!" Love you all!!
Wow!! She is soo smart! I know yall are proud. I took E for his 1 yr checkup yesterday and it felt soo good when the doctor told me Ethan was really advanced for his age. J.R looked at me and said "Honey we must be doing something right" LOL Love ya! Angel
HOORAY Makayla. You are awesome. GREAT job. GREAT job April for teaching her so well. She is amazing for learning so much at 4 years old. So funny at the end when she says; thank you very much everyone. NO thank you Makayla very much.
ReplyDeleteI Love You All
DBO
Emmalee laughed and laughed at her "goodbye" Great job Makayla!
ReplyDeleteWay to Go Makayla & Mommy & Daddy for teaching her those!! She is too precious!! K watched it as well and laughed at her goodbye as well.. She said "She is soooo funny!"
ReplyDeleteLove you all!!
Wow!! She is soo smart! I know yall are proud. I took E for his 1 yr checkup yesterday and it felt soo good when the doctor told me Ethan was really advanced for his age. J.R looked at me and said "Honey we must be doing something right" LOL
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Angel
nice job makayla tou did better than some of the people in my 4th grade classroom
ReplyDeleteLove,
Caitlin