Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Looking back as we approach Makayla's 4th birthday


Just remembering some milestones we have conquered... this first picture is the last picture I have of her in a diaper and the second picture is the first one I have of her going big girl potty. The 3rd picture is the last picture of her baby bed in her room and the 4th picture is her first night in her big girl bed (which used to be mine when i was a little girl) ...Don't blink soon I will have her graduation pictures posted!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Watching our little girl. We are so blessed. She reminds me of you all over again. I am so proud of my family, you kids; and grand kids are a special gift God wanted me to have. Watching these grand babies grow is priceless. Our time together is precious.

    I Love You
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say congratulations on winning the big giveaway at Wild Olive! Your family is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, yeah time just goes wayyyy tooo FAST!! I never realized it until I had a baby. Ethan will be the BIG 1 tomorrow. God sure has blessed us!!!!
    Love Ya,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today she is really 4! It really doesn't seem that long ago! Happy birthday sweetie! Love you, Mamaw

    ReplyDelete