Thursday, April 16, 2009

God is so good...How awesome is this...I won!!

And the Winner is.....



April from Lyons Den




Congrats to April. We will be in contact with you shortly to get you hooked up with your 75$ Wild Olive Gift Certificate!!


And thanks to all of you who are helping us to spread the word about Wild Olive Tees. We appreciate the support so much! And we hope you will continue to visit us here at the Wild Olive Blog as we would love to have you! You may even want to consider becoming a follower or signing up for our newsletter so that we can keep you updated on new designs and upcoming promotions. And you just never know when we might have our next giveaway! {hint}


Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! That is AWESOME!!!
    Love,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Baby! I am so happy for you.

    I Love You
    Mom

    ReplyDelete