Monday, April 6, 2009

Still working on photos...

I took over 100 pictures of my little girl on saturday and just watching her play brings tears to my eyes at her joyful spirit. She is growing up so fast! I 'm in the process of still editing through lots of pictures... Here are a few...


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Well I just got done emailing with you a bit ago. Great pics!!! I remember the day you called and said you were pregnant, now 4 years later time keeps on trucking by. Can we say PAUSE please!! lol
    Can't wait to see more of her. So cute!
    Love Ya,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TOO CUTE!!! They look awesome.. It looks like you all had a great day together. You are doing a great job!!! Can't wait to see the others..
    Love
    ~Tisha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Your daughter is SO cute! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    In Him,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so cute good job at the pictures

    ReplyDelete