Most of you who keep up with blogging will remember when Makayla first was potty trained just after her 2 yr birthday and since her 4th birthday is approaching makes me realize..TIME REALLY DOES FLY!
You all will also know how if been working with Drew Brady as well. I am excited and also sad all at the same time. Yesterday I bought him some new spiderman underwear and he has been wearing them all day so far today. Right now it is 11am and no diaper and if you look at our new week on our chart board you will find that he is finally using the potty for now...
I know I will miss these moments but I am so blessed how God has allowed me to stay home with them so I dont miss a thing. Though some days "Im ready"

Great Job April. I am so blessed to have you as my wife. You are doing wonderful teaching our children the truths of the Word. I love you.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! Way to go Drew Brady!!! Keep at it and he will get it.. It just takes time.. Way to go Mommy for hanging in there. You are a great mother and your a true blessing. Being a Mother is hard at times yet very rewarding too. Your little ones will thank you one day for all that you do for them. Way to go Daddy as well, I'm sure you've help in teaching him as well..
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!!'
love you all..