The T Shirts came today!! GO TO www.wildolivetees.com
Well today I received 2 of my Tshirts from Wild Olive. This was the fastest service ever!! Tisha the bottom 2 pictures is your t-shirt! I definitely am blessed to be able to share such awesome Tshirts with my sisters in Christ. Together I know we will wear them proudly as we boast in our Lord Jesus Christ. Love you!
YAY!!! You look beautiful in that shirt. They Rock!! Thank you for sharing your winnings with me.. Your a blessing!! I can't wait to sport it proudly!!God bless you!! much love to you
You look beautiful baby. I like your hair and new shirt.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! You look beautiful in that shirt. They Rock!! Thank you for sharing your winnings with me.. Your a blessing!! I can't wait to sport it proudly!!God bless you!!
ReplyDeletemuch love to you
definitely checking that website out...i like the pink one! although both are wonderfully made w/His Truth, His Word!
ReplyDeletelove you lady,
w/His love,
reina
ok i went on their website and i think they are equally wonderful, congradulations :)
ReplyDeletethat was tired me "anonymous" ~reina :)
ReplyDelete